RESPECT- CREATIVITY- CRITIQUE
At Phenikaa University, all individuals are respected, encouraged and best facilitated to maximize the freedom of creativity: freedom to conceptualize, pursue, present and perform one’s ideas.
All initiatives are well received and critiqued on a ground of constructiveness and mutual respect to conquer knowledge together.
- Listening, acknowledging and accepting differences
- Acting and behaving properly and politely
- Appreciating and respecting the dignity and others’ benefits
- Being passionate with research and exploration for new values
- Daring to think and do differently.
- Always asking the question "How to get better?"
- Understanding the root causes of each decision.
- Not hesitating to present one’s own viewpoint despite its difference from the majority for the sake of the organization’s benefits.
- Evaluating in diverse manners ensuring integrity and impartiality.